Friday, October 28, 2011

Books, Hair and Homecoming

Today I did a braid out on my hair for the first time in a year. I usually stick to twist outs because they take less time. With my braid out, my hair of course is longer(stretched because of the braids) and more defined than the twist outs. I found a photo of probably the 2nd braid out I ever did. Look at the differences in my hair. Now my hair is a richer, deeper, and healthier black. It has a nice sheen to it and it is almost double the length.

Check it out !



I picked up a couple of hair product books too. Mostly reference about ingredients and oils ! Fun !


Also, this weekend is HOMECOMING WEEKEND ! Good ole' Virginia State University : ) I plan on doing a really cute style, just stay tuned for photos ! : )

Oh, and here is my hair after the icky rain got to it ! >:-/  
Later Lovelies ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...