Wednesday, October 12, 2011

: ( Setback

So, I opened up Adobe Illustrator today to work on logos and branding today only to find out the none of the work I did yesterday was saved. How does that happen one might ask... I have NO CLUE. It's so disappointing because I worked on stuff for Simply Care for at least 9 hours... and to have basically all of it gone ? Kind of gut-wrenching. I'm just going to close the programs and sulk, then get back to starting over again later on.

Blown is not the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...