Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Natural Hair Chat

Today was one of the best #naturalhair chats I've ever participated in ! It was so thought-provoking, informative, and funny all at the same time. It was hosted on Twitter by Hair Gets Kinky When Wet ... check her site out here #HGKWW .


I absolutely loved it ! : )  What's great is that @tribecalledcurl is hosting a tweetchat tommorow at 1pm ! Are you going to tweet with us ? Check that out on her twitter page... #tribecalledcurl . Hope to see you there !


Oh my blog also had a couple of mini milestones ! I now have 5 followers, and I received my first two comments ! woot woot ! Plus, I'm almost to 500 page views ! It would be cool to host a giveaway ! Alas, I have nothing to give away.... lol Regardless, I'm so happy to see that this blog is blossoming the way it is : ) #LookatGod 




Anywhooo, Back to designing I go !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...