Monday, October 24, 2011

Evernote Notes

Today I don't have much of a blog post, just mostly notes that are from EVERNOTE... 


One thing that I am going to do is Research marketing, advertisements, social networking of other body care and hair care lines. 

How do they market a new line or new product. How do they rev up interest. 

Set up a goal chart. Keep thinking BIG..

- when I want to have products by
- when do I want to have samples ready
- who would try my samples 
- feedback sheet    
- we care card ( :) products :(products)
-thanks for sampling card/ thanks for purchasing card
- hooking up with bloggers/vloggers to sample, review, host giveaways, shout out SimplyCare and it's products.  

Also, research packaging. I think it would be interesting to have jars and bottles that aren't "normal" 

Use the packaging of my products as another way to stand out from the sea of natural products  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...