Monday, October 10, 2011

" I Need" List

List of things I would like/absolutely need

1. Double Boiler
2. New Mixer
3. Cute mini cupcake pans (for lip balms n such)
4. Pot set exclusively for mixing products
5. Measuring cup and teaspoon/tablespoon set

I also need to figure out how I want to bottle/preserve my products.

Also I'm thinking about having a mini gift set ready for the holidays.. either Thanksgiving or Christmas to hand out to my family, friends, sisters. It would be a really easy way to have people try out my products, to get my name out there and to also get feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...