Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What's in a name ?

A name is very important, especially to a business ! I'm struggling with deciding what I will name my line. I have a couple of choices but I'm wishy-washy about them.

Possible Names

1. Simply Marvelous
2. Simply
3. Marvel
4. SM Care
5. Simple Care
6. Simply Care ( Beau's addition)


Also, which ever name I choose will tie into my "tagline" which is "(Product Name), Marvel in your natural self.... but now that I'm writing that, I'm not so sure that I still like it. LOL

Taglines
1. Marvel in your natural self
2. Total body care for the whole family
3. Simple and marvelous care for your whole body
4. Simply caring for the whole body... naturally [ Simply Care for Men, Simply Care for Women, Simply Care for Body, Simply for Hair, etc]

-sidebar- I want to push this line as "pro-male" because that is where the natural hair care/body care is lacking. There is nothing dedicated and or marketed towards men. So I don't want to make it too feminine and to dissuade potential male customers ( hetero or homo).

Then I was thinking should I make it mainly male ? but then that also limits the market. I think my first idea is the one that I would go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...