Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blah

Today wasn't a very productive day, I woke up with a horrible headache from the night before and it finally went ALL THE WAY AWAY like 4 hours ago... and now I'm recuperating. lol.

I did find some cute bake pans and molds to use if I make shampoo bars, lip balms, or other types of bars. I'm still looking for containers and stuff like that. I did finished my business cards tho. Take a look and let my know which one is your favorite !


Oh, and in the middle is SimplyCare's We Care wallet size list of no-no ingredients that you don't want in any of your skin, beauty, hair products..

So, feedback anyone ? Don't all jump at once !

4 comments:

  1. I like!!!! You mispelled "care" on the wallet card :-P

    I'd love to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just saw that... hahah thanks, I did this at like 4 in the morning.

    That's great, we should definitely talk more about it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The business cards are very cute all of them, my favs are the first one the left, and the first one on the right. The one on the right pops a little more, like if it was in my wallet I could pick it out right away..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...