Monday, October 10, 2011

Ready Set Go

Today starts my 30 day blog-a-day challenge !! *and the crowd goes wild* lol

First off I just want to say the other day I realized just how much my hair has grown ! It's crazy, sheesh. I was getting ready to style my hair into a puff with a headband, which is the normal way because usually you want to show volume... anywho, I was curious so I pulled my hair into one like I was getting ready to put it into a ponytail and I was surprised by how much "puff" I had with out actually using the "puff method"

I was shocked to say the least and I rocked that ponytail puff for two days. Lol. Needless to say, I fell in love with my curlies all over again! especially once I saw the photos that I had taken.

Check them out !!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...