Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Look and Feel of the Blog

My blog needs a face lift... which is why the look of it has changed a bazillion times since I first posted... lol. I just can't find the one I want and I really don't want to have to code it myself... blah blah blah that would be boring.

on another (Hair) note-- I think I will have a hair spa night... but if I happen to become to lazy I'll end up doing it tomorrow. I really need to go ahead and purchase a blender, some butters and some oils asap though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...