Thursday, October 20, 2011

Late Night Thoughts

Today my mind was a whirlwind, but when is it not ? I had the chance to sit down and write down everything that I want to accomplish within the next couple of months for my business.
- Completeing my Logo Design
- Bloggr Background (which will be able to double for my website background as well)
- Bloggr Header (will also double for my website)
- Business card design
- Letterhead Design


Also I wrote down a list of everything- project wise that I need to do that are outside of SimplyCare, which is kind of a lot..lol. I just have to  stay on top on things to get it all completed. I'm thankful for all the side projects though.


Last night I was really thinking about this whole business and everything that can potentially come with it.


How as a potential owner of a hair care product line and body care product line I should be ready to answer questions that a customer or person might have. Take yesterday night for instance, I was asked to help style a friend's hair. It's short like a twa but could have length if stretched and styled. She saidto me "I don't know what to do with this, can you help me ?" 


I need to be ready to answer questions like this. I know how to answer them but I need to be able to explain it in a way that is understandable. 
What would I tell someone that has no clue what or how to do their natural hair ? How would I direct them in the right way? To make sure that they know the proper way and have to proper tools to continue to take care of their hair ? 


Also I think I need to read up in public speaking.  I really feel that I can come across even more competent and confident vocally. I need to become more comfortable with public speaking. Even though I have already learned so much and researched so much I know there is even more that I can learn and need to learn. Good thing that is all exciting to me ! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...