Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Funday Recap : )

Hellooooo !!! : ) 


Tomorrow is the EyBeauty Natural Hair Extravaganza !!! Im so excited to see other naturals, meet and greet, network, and buy some products ! I will try to tweet as much as I can about it.. Keep up with my tweets here _SimplyCare_ . 


Also, just some other things I was thinking about today. I was thinking about the type of research that I need to do about product lines and etc... 


- Taken from Evernote-



Research marketing, packing, advertisements, social networking of other body care and hair care lines. 

How do they market a new line or new product. How do they rev up interest. 

Set up a goal chart. Keep thinking BIG..

- when I want to have products by
- when do I want to have samples ready
- who would try my samples 
- feedback sheet    
- we care card ( good ingredients bad ingredients)
-thanks for sampling card/ thanks for purchasing card
- hooking up with bloggers/vloggers to sample, review, host giveaways, shout out SimplyCare and it's products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...