Sunday, October 23, 2011

Growth :)

Posting my first Growth Chart, but its in the color scheme that I first picked out. My next one will be with the correct scheme.

I was recently harping over the fact that I didn't feel like my hair had achieved any growth, but it's health was at an all time high. Then I decided to put all my "natural files" into one spot and I happened across some old photos. Boy, was I surprised. I guess the growth tricked me ! lol I wish I had all my old videos and photos but when I had my computer fixed the techinician erased EVERYTHING and didn't give me a chance to back it up. I had thought my videos and photos would be safe... le sigh.

Anyways, Hope everyone had an awesome weekend ! I know I did : )

ta-ta loves ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...