Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Work in Progress

Screenshot of what I've been working on for the past few hours. I think I have decided on a name, but all feedback is welcome.

I'm pretty positive that I'm going to go with "Simply Care", it just opened up my creative brain cells and so many ideas came to me. I owe that to my beau, because Simply Care was his brainchild.. lol

The screen shot is various typefaces that I think would fit with the identity of this line. I also have up a logo that I designed, but I am going to design a few more. I'll do a screen shot of that when I do though. I also was playing around with different color schemes, because I like I said I don't want it to be too femenine. My beau brought up the idea of having different colors for the "For Men" "For Women". I think that is a good idea, but I still think I want a color scheme that encompasses "Simply Care" as a whole.

Like I said, any feedback would be GREAT !
-sidebar- I guess it's time for me to share this on facebook and twitter... I wanted to wait until I had a little more content but hey, carpe diem !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...