Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SimplyCare's 100th Post !



Whoo hoo !

SimplyCare has reached 100 posts ! How exciting ! This blog has come such a long way and I'm so excited to see what the future holds ! 

So, my question to you is, what is something that you would like to possibly see on this blog? Any comments, or tidbits, or nuggets of advice for me ? 

Please feel free to leave any of the above in the comments section ! I would love to hear from some of you ! 

I hope you are all having a great week ! 
Thank you for all of your support thus far! 

KCCM Check-In #3 coming tomorrow !

4 comments:

  1. yay! congrats hon! I'm right behind ya cause I've been slacking...lol. Keep doing what you're doing.
    PS; You may want to check your blog feed cause I no longer see the posts showing up on my dashboard, I have to come here directly or link it from Facebook. The last post that shows up is the Black History month one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !

    When you first mentioned that on another post I thought you meant on Triberr. You mean in the Blogger Dashboard ? Let me see what I can do... sigh

    Thanks for letting me know though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...