Monday, March 26, 2012

Mini Twistin' on a Monday ! (Photo Heavy)



Happy Monday everyone !

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend ! I definitely did despite the rain, which made me a little couch potato.

I had plans to attend the Baltimore Natural Hair Expo, but I just did not feel like making that drive! Lazy, right? I know, but there will be plenty of other Expos and Conventions ! If you attended, please let me know how you liked it ! I would love to hear about it !

So, on to the mini-twists ! I mentioned here that I had installed a set of mini-twists and that I absolutely love them ! I also wanted to do some comparison photos of previous mini-twists !


Oh, and having mini-twists in are really helping ease the process of applying castor oil to my scalp !

Now for the comparison pics ! I love to see how much my hair has grown because when you have kinky hair, shrinkage can and WILL deceive you ! 

Top - March 2012(Present); Bottom - Summer 2011



Top - February 2011; Bottom - January 2011  


Look how much my hair has grown ! Even in just a month there is visible difference ! Also, from last summer to this spring, my hair has filled out and thickened ! It it beginning to "fall" beautifully !


Here are some more photos just for kicks ! Please don't mind my weird faces ! LOL

Mini-Twists Feb 2011


Mini-Braids Jan 2011

Mini-Braids October 2010

It's so important to document your hair growth ! How else will you know just how far you have come ! I thoroughly enjoyed digging through old albums to find these photos for comparison ! My kinks really have come a lonnnngg way !

Well, there you have it ! Mini twistin' on a Monday !

A few question for you though, how to you document and organize your hair growth photos ?
 Also, if you don't document, why not ? 
Does this post make you want to start ?

2 comments:

  1. It's groooooowwwwiiinggggg. I used to take a pic everyday..lol. I like taking pics. But now more like once a week, but I agree when I look back I'm amazed at how my hair has grown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOOWWW ! So exciting ! I take them once every couple of weeks also. It always shocks me, because sometimes I just feel like its not growing ! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...