Thursday, March 1, 2012

KinkyCurlyCoilyMe Castor Oil Challenge

Hey all !

I've decided to enter Jenell of KinkyCurlyCoilyMe's Castor Oil Challenge! Looks like I did it just in time too, since the cut-off date is March 1st. I submitted everything at like midnight on the 29th. Lol.

Can we say procrastinator ?



Anywho, if you haven't heard of this challenge, go ahead and click here to read the post! I'm really excited to to this challenge, I've have tried other challenges before, but I have never completed them. Now that I blog WAY more, I have high hopes of seeing this challenge to the end !

Here are my beginning photos !!

Length Check !

:0)
I plan on using the castor oil on my edges which I noticed had thinned a super small amount, on my scalp, in my leave-in(but that's normal) and on my "trouble area" in the back. You can see it slightly in the 2nd photo on the bottom left. It's half the length of the rest of the back. So I hope to see improvement there. My hair in the front is chin/collarbone length and in the back it reaches the top of my shoulder.

Welp, that's all ! See you in a week for my check in !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...