Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are you Gelin' ?





Hey y'all !

So, over the weekend I went through the majority of my blog posts searching for posts which I can expand upon, posts where I have promised updates and etc. I came across a few ! Shame. Although I won't feel too bad, because it was early in my blogging stages and I was still a noob to all the wonderful things that help make/keep a bloggers life sane.

Alright, first off... are you gelin' ?



Serious question !

As a natural haired chica gel can come in very, very handy ! I know that it can be tough to find the right products, that's what this company is about; being able to provide quality hair products ! So, if you didn't know, now you do ! Bear that in mind.

A while back I was in the lab *cough kitchen cough cough* creating a couple different gels for the kinky coily head. I documented my process here for you. Double back and read this post if you're feeling a little foggy !

After a little mix here and a little stirring there, I ended up with three different gels. I decided to do a couple of small self tests before hand with two of the gels. I already know how one works. I sectioned off two parts of hair for testing. I twisted and braided each section up in varying sizes with a corresponding gel for each section of hair.

Top- 2 different Gel Mixtures
I left the product in over-night and I untwisted/unbraided each section of hair. I was VERY pleased with the results. I was also pleased at how the product acted when applied to my hair. It was nice and soft once I took out the braids and twists.

I could definitely tell a difference between the gel mixtures.

Oh, and it smelled amazing !! The fact that it DID NOT leave my hands all sticky and gross is a major plus !

Check out my results !

Top: Gel A, Bottom: Gel B

All gel sections  combined
 Looks great doesn't it ?!

What do you all think ?

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Good job, keep at it!

    PS: Something strange is going on cause I'm not seeing your posts showing up in my feed...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! I had asked a triberr member about that and they said to change my RSS, because I don't see my own posts.. I haven't found where to do that though..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...