Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Style File : Getting Sassy for V-day !



Febuary 14.... a day that looms gloom and doom and all types of crazy statuses.... Lol, I think you all know what I'm talking about.


Valentine's Day, A day for lovers.
Singles Awareness Day, correct me if I'm wrong, but I am more than positive that people know that they are single the other 364 days of year. I don't think folks wake up Feb. 14, look in the mirror and say Damn.... I'm single. *shrugs* but hey, that's just my opinion.
Oh let's not forget, it's also the day that people feel the need to tell everyone else that you should be celebrating Valentine's day 365... o_O. That you shouldn't be showering people with love just one day out of the week.

Last time I checked, when one assumes, you make an ass out of you and me. It always makes me laugh when I see tweets/status updates/etc.. like this. Am I alone in this ?

All of a sudden everyone is a relationship expert and psyhic at the same time. Please, I would love to know how you could possibly know the details of a relationship just because a couple celebrates Valentine's Day. Since, apparently, doing so means you do nothing to show your love and affection for the rest of the year. o_O

Anywho, end mini-rant.

I celebrated Valentine's Day with my beau. I also show him love and affection and whatnot every day. So, am I the only one who thinks all this should be laid to rest ?

Well, let's get on to the fun part. How I wore my hair !

I pretty much winged this style and it came out beautifully !

Check it out !


Welp, that's all ! 

Thoughts? 
Do you like this style ?
 Would you wear it ?
Did my mini-rant amuse you? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...