Thursday, February 9, 2012

Frolicious Mixtress : Must Haves !


Well,

I'm sure you all have heard the news by now.... BUUUUUT, if you haven't feel free to check out this post, it will inform you of everything!

Did you read it ?
Ok, great, let's move on.


So, Frolicious Mixtress... sounds pretty snazzy.... But, alas, although I have the dream, the name, and branding nailed down, it's not enough. I'm lacking in another department.

Supplies !

Well, I do have a few of the necessities but there are some things that I MUST HAVE IN MY LIFE !

Enter the best post I've ever read !

The Mixtress Toolbox..... ahh yes yes y'all !  I was so estactic when I came across this post. It was exactly everything that I had been looking for !! So informational ! Of course I bookmarked it right away. Now is the time I share with you, a few of the things I need to add to my Frolicious Mixtress Handy Dandy Toolbox !

- Mortar and Pestle - great for crushing and grinding stuffs ! (yes stuffs)
- Digital Kitchen Scale - on the mark measuring !
- Mixing Bowls - because you can never have enough..
- Mixing Spoons/Spatulas- again, because you can never have enough..
- Funnels - easy pouring
- Strainer
- Double-boiler

I also need more raw ingredients AKA the good stuffs !

Plus there were lists of references, guides, wholesalers, suppliers, testing information, and photography ! Oh man that photography link saved me hundreds of dollars that I haven't even spent yet !

Do you see now why this is the best post I (an up and coming hair/body care company) could have ever read. So, please pardon my excitement !

That's all for now !

P.S. THANK YOU LOLA ZABETH !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...