Thursday, February 2, 2012

I've Got Staples Y'all

Staple Tools.

Tools of the Trade!


Well, I told you all about my staple products and how I just CANNOT live with out them. To go along nicely with my staple products are my staple tools ! Enjoy !

You have to have good tools to have a job done right !

Let's get this ball rolling. 

First and foremost-- 

My fingers
The best tool that I could ask for ! It can feel for tangles and knots and get rid of those dastardly devils ! They come in handy for detangling, smoothing my hair during the shampooing process, and the twisting process.They are also darn good at whipping up heavenly hair goodness !

Moving right along,

Combs
Jilbere Shower Comb
Wide Tooth Rake Comb
No name but awesome to the max Black Power comb I found at the dollar store
Jumbo Rattail Comb
Can't forget the ole faithful rattail Comb, for parting !

I don't use combs for much more than parting and detangling. Also, I just realized how many combs I have.. Goodness !!


Brushes
Denman Brush (Modified)
Tangle Teezer
Boar Bristle Paddle Brush
Detangling Brush - (another no name great dollar store purchase) I call it Purple Dolla.





Old t-shirts
To dry my hair. Towels are too rough and can snag, tear, and rip your hair ! Stay away. I put tshirt on my head first and then put a towel on top to dry faster.

Conditioning Caps(can't forget plastic spoons to mix with)
 The best thing since sliced bread, but a plastic bag works just as fine!

Relaxer bowl
FOR MIXING... before you all jump on my back. lol I love this little doo-dad it works like a charm! Plus it has a little handle that just makes it cute.

Empty Bottles/Jars/Tubes
These all come with varying tops -- to make my mixtressing life a little easier ! Also the application process.

Satin Pillowcase/Cap
 I mostly use the pillowcases... bombdotcom. They are great for happy healthy hair!

Bobby Pins and Hair Pins 
I'm thinking about discontinuing use for right now though. Trying to pinpoint the source of these dang blasted split ends !

Storage
To store all my stuffs !!

Alright ! There you have it, my staple tools ! 

What are yours? 
Do we have some of the same staple tools ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...