Friday, February 3, 2012

Black History Month Feature

Today I would like to feature a piece of artwork. It's simply beautiful and not too many words need to be written to explain it.




This piece was first sketched and inked by hand, then digitally colored. Isn't it beautiful ? The artist's name is Terrence Hodges. You may check out some of his other work on his deviant art page ! He also has a webcomic !








Give him a round of applause y'all ! He's so talented, creative, and just plain good !



What do you all think ?? Leave him a comment, He would love to read them !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...