Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introducing Frolicious Mixtress (Mix On !)



I’m always coming up with new things for my company and for this blog. One of those new ideas I mentioned in this post along with a goodie for you. You can check that post out here

Anywhoo,

I’d like to introduce Frolicious Mixtress…formally that is. This is yet another brain child of mine. (If you haven’t noticed, I have a lot going on in my afro-puffed brain).


Standing in the kitchen, lights a-blazing, music a-blaring, I was mixing up a leave-in conditioner concoction. CHOCK FULL of goodness I tell you.  So as I stood there, with my hindparts shaking and shuffling away to some glorious playlist in iTunes. I thought to myself, DAMN. I’m a good mixtress. …I’m a…a… FRO-LICIOUS mixtress !  Frolicious Mixtress, man, I like the sound of that !
In an instant I began to dream about all the things that I could do with this new namesake, everything that it could become, evolve into ! I.was.sold.  I quickly set down my Leave-in and jetted to the nearest handy dandy notebook.
I had to document before this stupendous idea was lost in the myriad of fantabulous ideas that is my brain.

Don’t you love a good backstory ? *le sigh*

Now that you all know the story behind 'Frolicious Mixtress' all is right in the world ! (And by the, I mean my).

I have such high hopes for 'Frolicious Mixtress' I hope that your interest has been peaked and that you will continue to support my future endeavors like you have been supporting me thus far!

As for now, be on the look out for more frolicious mixtress recipe cards ! Oh, take a gander at some branding ideas that I have decided on ! 





What do you think ? 

Are you just as excited as I am ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...