Thursday, March 22, 2012

KCCM Check-In #3



WHEW ! I almost missed the cut-off date for checking in for the KCCM Castor Oil Challenge ! It was yesterday, so I scrambled on over there yesterday afternoon and checked in !  Here are this weeks questions ! 

1. How often do you wash your hair? What are your staple products?

    I wash my hair every 1-1 1/2 weeks. Some of my staple products are  Aloe Vera juice and gel, various oils, and my hair cremes.

  2.  How did you do last week (week 2)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
    Last week, I just barely made the 3x week minimum because I was just so busy, I hope to do better next week. The only challenges are remembering to put it on ! LOL

  3.  Do you think you see a difference in thickness or length yet? How has your hair been responding to the consistent castor oil usage?
    I definitely see a difference in length, although I was due for a trim. I didn't skip on my trim just because I'm on this challenge.. This challenge is more about health than anything. I can definitely tell a difference in my trouble spot and my eyebrows. I'm so excited! My hair loves castor oil anyways and I think that the constant use is just helping it to thrive even more !


I put in mini-twists so now application will be even easier and quicker ! I am so pleased with this set of mini-twists ! I am amazed at how it didn't take very long to install even though my hair is considerably longer. I will have a comparison post up very soon !

Question: Are any of my readers on the KCCM Castor Oil Challenge ? If so, how are you holding up ? I would love to hear from you !

My 1st KCCM Check-In
My 2nd KCCM Check-In

2 comments:

  1. lol....girl. I may have to try it on my eyebrows cause I got them threaded by a "new" person and lets just say.....well I'll try castor oil on them :) Overall, I'm doing ok, I need a trim too but I'm seeing how long I can hold out O_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I usually get mine threaded too ! I had recently got them waxed and NO BUENO ! too thin.. ugh. So, I know exactly how you feel ! I might not have very much growth with the first length check because I trimmed right after I started the challenge. It's okay with me though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...