Tuesday, October 18, 2011

YES !!!

So today, three people seriously made my day... four if you want to get technical. lol

First my sister forwarded an email from father to me. What was in the email you ask ? Well let me tell you, it was a Small Business Seminar !! Wait, that's not the best part , the best part is that it's FREE !!! heck yeah man !


Secondly, my LS Ciera had her special person bring textbooks which she used during her grad program over to me :

1. Small Business Management : Launching & Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures (yitadee!!),
2. Business and Society : Stakeholders, Ethics, Public Policy
3. Marketing Management

Thank you so so so so so so much ! She also has a blog (shameless plug) so why not check it out ? You won't be sorry !!

These two occurrences will definitely help my progression !!!  I feel so great about this decision !! So many positive opportunities and information are presenting themselves !!! #LookatGod ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...