Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Incredible Overlooked Find of the Day

OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS !!!

Today I found the Holy Grail of note-taking and it has been out forever ! I have no idea why I waited so long to start using it ! I guess because I didn't want another app that would eventually end up sitting in my app graveyard.. but this bad boy is uh-friggin-mazing !!!

Good People of Bloggrdom I give you EVERNOTE !

Check out the screenshot - At first I was using the web, then I downloaded something, thinking I was downloading a different program and BOOM ! An actual EVERNOTE application has been installed on my computer.



I am so tardy to this party it is quite embarrassing. Now that I am here, I WILL NEVER LEAVE ! I can just imagine how much this is going to help me ! Plus I can sync the app on my iphone withe the app on my computer, the web browser ANNNDDD my twitter accounts. sheesh !!

Check it out and see how you like it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...