Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Accidents

So a few posts back, I posted about how I lost all my work that I had screenshot and posted. It turned out to be a happy accident !! It all dates back to when I decided to do another blog face lift and I picked this one abstract background and the colors were just popping !! So then inspired me to go ahead and work on the logo design again. At first I was going to go with the same color I had when I first posted the logo screenshots, but those colors from my blog background were just stuck in my mind. I decided to go ahead and use that color scheme for my company and I LOVE IT !!

Check out the screenshot of logo and color scheme !

Oh, I have also picked out a company name " Simply Care"  Right now I'm trying decide which colors I want to have the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...