Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Twitter Background

Hello all !

So last night or if you want to get technical....really early this morning, I designed a new Twitter background. I love it ! I need to change the width so that my "Thanks for Following" shows up, but other than that I'm really happy with my end results.

Also, @TribeCalledCurl held her first #naturalhair #tweetchat and it was just as great as @HGKWW's chat.  I'm so glad that the #naturalhair chat has been brought back ! I really missed it.


Anywho, check out a screenshot of my twitter background

 Any thoughts ?? Opinions ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...