Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WHEW !!!

Well, Homecoming Weekend was a success ! Clearly that is obvious by missing 3 days of blogging.

I had a great time and once I can figure out who took photos of my hairstyle I will post them ! : )

In SimplyCare News, I will be attending a Small Business Seminar this weekend with my Beau, and I am so excited to learn new things : ) I really can't wait.  I also found some great design inspiration for my letter head and comp slip ! Plus I found inspiration for to FINALLY finish the website design for MEA Piano Studio.

Anywho, to get ready for the Small Business Seminar, I want to try to put together a packet of information about my businesses, so that I can just write notes down and ask pertinent questions. We shall see how that goes though, this week is slipping by fast.

I have a lot of freelance projects that need to get wrapped up before the end of November, so this will be a busy month ! I intend to stay on top of everything !

Oh, and before I forget, I plan on buying some products this weekend !!!!! Yay, I can't wait to mix some goodies up : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...