Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Please Accept My Apologies : 0 )

HELLOOOOOOOOO Everybody ! 

First off, I would like to apologize for not posting for a whole entire week ! Shame on me ! Shame.Shame.Shame. 

Now, where to started to get you all up to speed........ *taps chin* hmm.

Okay, first things first,

 I would like to say yell “THANK YOU” to my newest followers ! I appreciate it so much, you have no idea !  : )  Also, we are now up to 547 total blog views ! It’s incredible, and in less than two months ! So, thank you again, to my new subbies and to all my viewers ! [ I hope those viewing do choose to subscribe as well though. ;) ] As a result, I think it is high time that I put Google Analytics to use !  It will show me  insights into my website traffic and marketing effectiveness.

Next up are the business side of things;  I have located a couple of located Small Business Association branches, and I plan on paying them a visit. I don’t know why I didn’t think to find a SBA branch near me sooner… SBA also has some online courses and certifications as well, which is OH SO exciting. Lol. I have already taken one *pats self on the back* Yay Me ! So there is one more site that will be added to my weekly stalking  learning list.  I was doing some random twitter searching during this week and I found new folks to follow with a lot of great information on small business, blogging, marketing, etc. I also found some great books that I will be hunting down on Amazon preeeetttyyy soon!

On to the hair side( but if you want to be technical, it’s all about hair. Lol ).
I recently purchased a BOATLOAD of new toys, trinkets, and goodies for mixing and such. I might have possibly went a little overboard. We will see when I do my Haul Blog Post. As of right now, the verdict isn’t in.  Speaking of hair ingredients, I have been putting my mixtures to use and I must say although, one of the ingredients I might be leaving out the next time, so far the results have pleased me. Plus I have gotten positive feedback from the 3-4 people who have tested them out.  I will be making another batch though, with different ingredients, and to serve different purposes. I am pretty positive that this batch will come out even better than the last. Oh, before I forget, I am not so sure if I am a strong lover of Eucalyptus, it is a pretty strong smell ! Possibly in smaller doses I could be a fan though. We shall see !

As for my hair, I finally put my lovely kinky curlies in mini-twists and I LOVE THEM ! They came out so well and I was surprised with the length. I wasn’t aware my hair had grown that much! I still trimmed the ends though, because I have a problem with split ends and Single Strand Knots. Death to SSK’s !!! Ugh, they are the BANE of my existence. I tweeted my mini twists btw, are you following _SimplyCare_ ? 
Go ahead and make that move ! : )  I always tweet when there are new blog posts, random moments in my life and the life of SimplyCare, and  #naturalhair chats too ! Which are Wednesday and Thursday ! It's a quick and easy way to stay up to date with SimplyCare's progress !!

Well, I think you are all up to speed now !  I can assure you that I will not go this long without posting!

Any new news from my readers ? I would love to hear about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...