Monday, November 7, 2011

Mixing Products and It Feels So Good !

Lol, btw the title is sung to the tune of  'Reunited' by Peaches and Herb... Hahahah

That is how I feel after tonight, I had a chance to put in some work in the kitchen and I just feel all light, fluffy, and happy.

Also, my hair feels as soft and as smooth as a baby's butt. Butt ( haha) more on that in a paragraph or so.

I have come up with two different gels with different products folded into the base of the gel. One mixture of gel yielded a light, thicker, smooth consistency. I took two sections of hair and I braided and twisted it with Mixture A. The braid is very smooth with little fly-a-ways with a curly end and the twist is tight, and fluffy. Mixture A has seemed to stretch the twist also.
     The second mixture, Mixture B is a darker, thin, liquid-y consistency that might better suit as a spray or foam wrap. I braided and twisted two more sections with Mixture B.  The braid is also smooth with little fly-a-ways but the end gave way to an 'L' shape( which my hair often does, it's crazy like that). The twisted section is loose, fluffy and shrunken, and curled up at the end.

I am going to take both out and see how the braid/twist out looks, feels, and how much definition each Mixture gave me. So, stay close by to see the results !

It's so exciting coming up with and testing new products ! Yay.



Now on the the "babys butt" hair.....lol. I deep conditioned with a mix of Coconut Milk, Mayo, Egg, Vitamin E, Banana, and Sweet Almond Oil. I left it on my hair for about an hour, then I rinsed it out and followed up with  a Chamomile Black Tea rinse.



Lawdamercy, my scalp feels amazing, hair is butter soft.... mmmph ! Pictures down below. No pics of finished hair yet because I am getting ready to put mini twists in. Hence all the prepping.


PLUS Thank you to ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS & VIEWERS ! I can't believe I have over 500 views and this blog has only been live for 1 month !!! : )

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to use to try your products!!!! Leggo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ! Thanks chica ! I can't wait either : ) Thanks for supporting me !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...