Friday, November 4, 2011

Goals for the Weekend

Hello all,

I just wanted to share my goal list for the weekend ! After attending the Small Business Seminar, I hope to have a better business plan, mission statement, and plan of action for both Simply Care and for Smartist Logic Artistry.  I want to better understand the inner workings of running a business, how to stay on task, within budget and reaching milestones that I set for myself.  Along with that, understanding how to attract potential customers to my product. I really just want this to be such much information that I come back with a hand cramp. LOL. I want to come back reassured and more positive in myself and believing that I can do this. I also hope to network a little bit and possibly gain a mentor or at the very least someone else to to be able to speak with.

I may not have time to put together everything that I wanted but at least I have a few notes.

Now on to the less serious side of the goal list, I plan on coming back with a mixer, coffeepot, food processor, possibly a few ingredients, and a batch of twist and braid creme.

WHEW... Do you think I can do it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...