Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year !



Happy New Year everyone !!!

I hope you all had marvelous holidays !! 

I was browsing through blogs and I decided to share my Hair Resolutions.... why ? *shrugs* I don't really know.

I just know that I need to treat my hair even better than I do now. I also saw on Twitter the other day that if a goal or what have you isn't written down, then it's just a wish.

#MESSAGE ! 

So without further ado,



Hair Reso's 
1. Be even more gentle with my curlies.
    I am slowly but surely getting rid of all my split ends and single strand knots(SSK's). Since I rarely use      combs, get crazy with the brushing or do heat styling, I must the reason why I have split ends.  Being too rough with my hair has resulted in some weathered ends. My overall hair health is great though. I just have to rid myself of these lingering split ends and SSK's.


2. Start experimenting with more styles. 
    When I first combed out my locs I was a style fiend. I was constantly searching forums, blogs, and youtube for various styles. Now that my hair is longer I have been doing variations of puffs, twists, mini-twists, mini-braids and styling those in *fierce* styles. I need to branch out again !

3. Moisture.
   Keeping my hair better moisturized ! I do a good job now, but I can do better !

4. Keep retaining length and healthy strands.
   This is self explanatory ! :0)


5. Working on my dry scalp issues. 
   I had this under control with an amazing mix but I lost the recipe. (blog to come about this soon)


So, there they are !
 My Hair Resolutions !
 Do you have any hair resolutions ? 
What are they ?

Happy 2012 Curlies ! I wish you all nothing but blessings, prosperity, happiness and love !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...