Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Button Alert !


Remember when I mentioned that there are more buttons to come for SimplyCare ?? (Here's a reminder, and another  reminder) Well, Let me introduce our second WEB button !! You will be able to grab and share this one on your site also!

*cue fanfare*
Please welcome the newest addition to our button family ! I have so many great ideas for these buttons ! Stickers, Pins, Magnets, Bumper Stickers, Recipe Cards, etc etc etc !

I am just so excited and filled with ideas I have to start a notebook to keep them further organized ! Although Evernote and Microsoft Word do an amazing job !

Here's a sneak peek at the newest button !

What do you all think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...