Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Blogger Award !!

Good Morning !

The Kreativ Blogger Award !

Yesterday evening I recieved my first blogger award from Vee of the Hodgepodge Files ! Thank you Vee, I appreciate it !


So there are a few rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award...


RULES:

1.                  Link back to the person who gave you this award
2.                  Complete the form below
3.                  Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4.                  Share 7 random thoughts about yourself


Form:

Questions:

1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:
Turn Your Lights Down Low – Bob Marley and L. Boogie (one of my favs)

2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT:
Chocolate ice cream on a waffle cone with rainbow sprinkles

3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF:
I try to not let stuff bother me, but what ticks me off the most is when someone answers my question with a question -___-

4. WHEN I'M UPSET I:
Depending on the situation, I am silent, I clean, or I go to sleep.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET:
Dogs, Turtles,

6. BLACK OR WHITE:
Black

7. BIGGEST FEAR:
Life passing me by too quickly. 

8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:
Blessed, Happiness, Goofiness

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION:
Warm chocolate chip cookies…

10. GUILTY PLEASURE:
Shoes, Hair Goodies, Art Supplies


7 Random Things About Me

I am an artist.
I have a strange addiction to bathroom sets and bed sets.
I love pillows. I have at least 6 on my bed.
I ran track in high school.
My last name is German, and there is a hotel and wine of the same name in Germany.
I am an avid gamer.
I cook and bake like nobody’s business ! 



I'm awarding in no particular order :

You all are a HUGE bottle of awesome sauce ! I always enjoy reading your blogs ! 


P.S. I absolutely love the fact that the blogger award is pink and green ! ;)


Thanks for sharing in a Simply Care 1st ! 

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! :)

    Wow..you're an Artist!? I would love to see some of your work :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh THANK YOU! My post to come on Monday! You cook and bake - well damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vee, Yes I am, you can check out my other blog and my portfolio site if you'd like !
    http://musingsofthatartist.blogspot.com/
    www.simplymarvelousartistry.com
    I might post some here too !

    @Une Autre Naturelle, You're welcome ! I really enjoy your blog ! Hahaha, yeah new school with old school traditions..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    I appreciate this award so much. Now I just have to think of some interesting random things to share! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...