Saturday, January 14, 2012

SimplyCare Shares !!!

Well, our first YouTube video was uploaded today ! Hurray !





With the first uploaded video, I'd like to introduce SimplyCare Shares !! 
*cue applause*

Head on over to Youtube and subscribe ! There will be tutorials, Knotty Reads( another brainchild of mine) “Watch me work”(Frolicious Mixtress) where you can…..well, watch me work. I will record myself whipping up heavenly body goodies of all types ! and whatever else my creative little mind can think of !

Now, this is not my first foray into the “YouTube” I had a previous channel where I would blabber and view other videos. More of the latter though. I was on the fence about making videos again though, because it is really time-consuming and I didn’t want to start and stop and have questions, comments, concerns, rude or negative flooding my inbox.

Then one day, I changed my twitter avi and I received a lot of positive feedback and questions about said style.  It was even suggested that I do a tutorial on how I achieved that look.


And here comes the boom! 
Voila, YouTube video !

So without further ado, click the link, subscribe, thumbs up, comment, what have you. I just hope you enjoy !



 2012 is just a year of firsts and I'm just feeling so blessed. Thank you all for reading, subbing, commenting, and just being plain awesome !

I hope everyone is having a great weekend ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...