Friday, January 6, 2012

Our First Web Button

Afternoon Readers !

As an avid D.I.Y'er, I thought it was only right to make our first in a series of  web buttons to reflect that love !

What about you ? Do you like to D.I.Y ?




You can grab our web button from the side bar using the code and share it anywhere you would like !

Stay tuned because it is our goal to have each web button evolve into stickers, pins, keychains, etc that will be available for purchase !

HOT DIPPITY DAWG !

(so if you see anything weird going on with the blog, it's just little ole me working out the kinks !)

Check out the button below !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...