Friday, January 27, 2012

We Love Buttons !

First things first...

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL !! 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend !
We have finished our very first blog series ! Even though it was inadvertently created I believe that it went well !  
What did you think ? 
Did you enjoy it? 
Was it informative ? 
Oh, and did you enjoy the goodies ?

I really hope so, I did it for you ! Click the links to read, if you haven't already. :)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Recap + Goodies for you

Next up on the agenda... if you'll direct your pretty little eyes to the right side of your web browser, there is something new..just hanging out ! Do you see it ?

Yep, a NEW web button ! We posted about our very first web button here, and details of our second web button here, take a look.

So, if you like to D.I.Y (Do-it-yourself) go ahead and grab that pretty little button, and also why don't you support the blog and business, by grabbing the newest pretty little button !

I thank you in advance !


Well, I don't know if you all have big weekend plans, but as for me; I plan on getting this blog in order, planning some awesomeness for Black History Month, and just being the downright creatively cool chick that I am !

See you all  Monday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...