Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things to Come !

Hello all!!

First of all, my apologies for the lack of posts ! I have been slacking and busy at the same time. I also celebrated my birthday! 

Yay !

I’ve been working on some new things and I just thought I would show a sneak peek ! My mind is in a whirlwind and sometimes it’s just hard to choose between what idea I should focus on…
Lately, I haven’t been feeling creative so I’ve kind of stopped working on illustration and design and such. I pretty much just have been focusing on the hair side, although that’s hard to tell with the lack of posts.




I’ve just been sketching today and looking for a way to jumpstart the art side of things. I found this challenge that I’m going to do though. I wish it was easier to balance out between the two. I still need to find that happy medium between talents and be more productive. I know I can do it. I just NEED to do it. As simple as that.

Ahhh, I digress,  Check out the screen shots below and be sure to keep an eye out for follow-up posts to see how these projects are developing !

The first is something that came to me while talking on the phone. I think it would be sort of a hit in the blog-o-sphere because there is such a large amount of people that “do-it-yourself”. I think that it will be available first as a web button to grab and place on your own website, then an actual sticker, and finally a button! I have a couple of versions that I am working on too!



The second would be even more catered to the natural hair community. “Frolicious Mixtress”. It would also be available in the same order as the “I D.I.Y” button. I have so much more in store for this though. I am pretty excited !




So what do you all think?  I would love some feedback !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...