Thursday, May 3, 2012

Please Pardon My Absence!

I'd like to welcome myself back from an unplanned hiatus. I had no idea that with my last blog that I would just take a break from it all. 

Now, that I want to get back into the swing of things, I don't know where to start. Hence this post. I hadn't blogged in so long, I didn't know how to start again. Don't get me wrong, plenty of blog posts have traveled through my pretty little brain and onto my notepad...

If you are by chance wondering why such a long leave of absence, well let me explain that to you. 

You see, this blog has completely rocketed off from what it was supposed to be in the beginning. I had merely wanted to just blog about my business and the steps that I was taking to become a product company. Then I started writing posts on all things hair and it kind of took off from there. I wanted to make sure that this blog growing into what it is now wasn't taking me away from my original goal. Which is my products and my business. For a little while I kind of felt like it did. So I just decided to stop and refocus. On the flip-side I have so many ideas and posts, etc that I just couldn't wait to blog about! 

So, if that's the case then this couldn't be a bad thing... right ? 

Well, that's how I feel now. I think that I while this did lead me astray( in a good and not so good way), I want to keep going, I want to keep blogging. I think that this break has given me a chance to settle down, rethink things and make sure that I am headed in the right direction. 

It's hard trying to balance so many things at one time, but I'm learning. I hope you all will bear with me ! I appreciate it all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...