Wednesday, May 16, 2012

KCCM Check-In Bundle


Hello again!

Since I am behind with posting my KCCM Castor Oil Challenge Check-in's, I am going to post more than one at a time.

I hope that's alright with you  ;0)


 KCCM Check-In #6

Check In Questions
  1. We all love being natural, but is there anything about being natural that you are “so over”?   I think I am over all the hype over "gurus" who aren't really gurus. Length of natural hair does not equate with knowledge of hair in general. I kind of over people treating them like celebrities and also them acting like ones. I'm also over the state ment "Natural hair isn't for everyone" Excuse me ma'am but you did not pop out of your Momma with a tub of relaxer and a note saying "My bad, God." So please find some other excuse to cover up your fear, anger, ignorance, or whatever it may be.
  2.   How did you do last week (week 5)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far? I did well with my goals, and the only standing challenge is remembering to put castor oil on my strands at night. I have it in my daily spritz so that helps a lot.
 KCCM Check-In #7

Check In Questions
  1. Who are your natural hair crushes? hmmmm, Solange, Janelle Monae, Ledesi I guess.
  2. Have you been giving this challenge your all? I was in the beginning, I fell off slightly in the middle, but I am back on track for the home stretch.
  3. How did you do last week (week 6)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far? I did better than last week ! WOOP ! 





Here's a surprise for you! Click  for another great blog !

Are you on a challenge currently ?
 Is it the Castor Oil Challenge, or something different ? 
How are you holding up and what are some ways do you remind yourself to complete the tasks for the challenge ? 
I would love tips!

until next time curlies !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...