Friday, May 25, 2012

KCCM Check-In Bundle

Happy Friday everyone !

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Koils by Nature NNHMD(National Natural Hair Meetup Day) in Northern Va. My update is a little later than most but it will be posted on Monday! I had a great time and I can't wait to share it will you all.


Next, I have a quick round-up of the rest of my KCCM Castor Oil Challenge. You might notice that Week 8 is missing ! I can't find it in my email inbox !! So, please excuse it's absence.

KCCM #9

1. What are your top 3 products?
Aloe Vera Juice, Safflower Oil, Bentonite Clay
2. How did you do last week (week 8)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far? Ive been doing well with the home stretch of the challenge !


KCCM #10

1. Where do you go to shop for products?
It varies as to what product/tool I need.

2. How did you do last week (week 9)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?  My daily spritz has really been helping throughout this challenge and keep up with my goals.


KCCM #11

1. Do you attend natural hair events? Why/Why not? Yes I do, I love being able to connect with other naturals.

2. How did you do last week (week 10)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far? I did really well, I even applied castor oil to my scalp a couple of nights.

3. How would you describe your experience during this castor oil challenge? What have you learned? My experience has been great. I've always been an avid user of castor oil but throughout this challenge I have noticed how much my hair LOVES it !

The final week is already over which means I have completed the challenge ! I will be posting my final KCCM Challenge post next week. I am very excited to have finished this challenge!!

See you all next week ! I hope you all have a great weekend !

2 comments:

  1. Glad you completed the challenge! I kinda "lost my way" around week 7 and forgot to check in etc, so I "gave up" lol. Well not really, but I wasn't as consistent. Can't wait to see your pics ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand Vee ! My only saving graces were my daily spritz and tossing on some castor oil when I completely forgot to all of my weeks goals. I'm excited to see my pics as well, even though I have done two mini trims. I'm all about health more so than length. I definitely am retaining it though !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...