Friday, May 18, 2012

A Slightly Grand Debut



Welcome back weekend !

I hope that you all had a great week! 

Today I debut *cue fanfare* the new Directory page! Yes, you read correctly ! It's finally up and running, go and have a peek !

There are a few links ready for your to peruse til your heart's content! Please note, that the directory page will be frequently updated.

 Whenever you stop by the blog don't forget to spend a few minutes over there, as I plan to have loads of link lovin' !

So, I'm not sure if all of you are aware, but Saturday, May 19th is the National Natural Hair Meet-Up Day (NNHMD). I plan on attending either the one in Richmond or the one in Alexandria, which ever one hasn't sold out yet. Clearly I missed the ball on this one....can we say procrastination ?


Will you be in attendance at NNHMD ? Where will yours be held ?

I'm pretty excited about this, I've missed a couple of meet-ups as of late. If you aren't attending, you can always pretend you're there via the hashtag #nnhmd on Twitter ! ;0)

I hope you all have a great weekend !!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be attending the one in Dallas! I'm super excited ! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...