Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FINAL KCCM Check-In

Yes, That's right, the final check-in ! The KCCM Castor Oil Challenge is over! Mama I made it ! For some reason I always have problems keeping up with challenges and seeing them through the end, but I did it ! *round of applause* 

Alright, Let's get to the good stuff !

Final Check-in Questions

1. How would you describe your growth from the beginning of the challenge to now? Considering your typical 3 month hair growth -Is this more than average, less than average, or the same?
I would say that my growth is average, but being that I have done two mini trims, there might not be a major difference between week 1 and now. I had a serious problem with split ends and I started this challenge so that I could cut them out and be retaining a little more the regular growth.


2. How did you do last week (week 12)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
I've been doing really well on this final stretch. I struggled a little bit in the middle, but I remember you posting how you wanted to see growth so you had to step it up a notch. That's exactly what I did.


3. Final Thoughts, comments, feedback etc.?

I really enjoyed this challenge and I'm proud of myself for seeing it through to the end. I always fall off somewhere in the middle. With this challenge I only fell off with checking here on your blog. I kept it up with mine though. For the most part. Lol.


4. Which JBCO would you like to win – Original, Coconut, or Lavender?
I would love the win the Lavendar or the Coconut. I can't decide because I like the lavendar smell, but love the properties of coconut !

 

Comparison Photos
Final KCCM Check-In Photos

1st Week KCCM Check-In Photos



*Note* I need to remember to take photos in the same position! At least I have on the same shirt so you can still see the differences.

Now, I must say I am super proud of my eyebrows ! They have come a long way! The trouble area at the nape of my neck is certainly making progress as well. I am seriously considering signing up for the June Challenge ! I love, love, love the progress that I have seen thus far with my hair.

Have you recently finished a challenge ? 
Was it the KCCM Castor Oil Challenge? 
How did do?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! I wanna see the brows! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be showing the brows next week after I get them threaded Vee ! I can't wait

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...