Tuesday, April 3, 2012

KCCM Check-In #5


Happy Tuesday everyone!

 I'm here today with a quick post about the KCCM Castor Oil Challenge, this week is length check week !

Let's jump into the questions !


    Have any of your relationships changed since going natural? If so, how so?

No, none of my relationships really changed since I went natural.
  
How did you do last week (week 4)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
I did better than I did in week 3, but I will be picking up the pace for the rest of the challenge because I got busy and slacked off. The only challenge is remembering to apply at night.
  
Based on your length check pics, can you see a difference in thickness or length yet? For those of you focusing on  your edges, are they growing in?


I can't tell a major difference in growth, but that is because my hair is in mini twists. I have the same length all around still, I think that if I were to take out my twists and measure than I might possibly see growth.

Although I did a trim at the beginning of the challenge, so maybe my hair has caught back up. I definitely have seen growth in my trouble area, the back of my head and my eyebrows and I'm so happy about that !

I can kind of tell with my edges though, which is great, they were never a problem area, but its nice to see them thicken up. Thickness ? Most definitely.

Previous Check-In's
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Length Check Photo's
Week 5 Length Check
Beginning Challenge Length Check






How about any of my readers? 
Are you participating in the challenge ? 
How did you do this week, did your length check surprise you ?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...