Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kinky Curly Coily Me Castor Oil Challenge

Hello hello !



It has begun again ladies and gentlemen ! The KCCM Fall Castor Oil Challenge is back in full effect. The Challenge began on September 1st and will continue until December 1st.

Here are my Entry Check-in Questions and Photos. 

1. What type of Castor Oil will you be using? Possibly Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Definitely Cold Pressed Castor Oil,

2. How long is your hair now-front, sides, and back?
Front 8.5 inches
Sides 6.5 inches
Crown 9.5 inches
Back 6.5 inches

3.How will you be using your Castor Oil? Edges, Scalp, Sealing Hair, conditioning treatments, Daily spritz 4x-5x a week.)

4. My hair is currently in a protective style, but these are the most recent photos before installation. 

I know, I look crazy. Moisturizing my hair before spring twists installation

Installing spring twists!

Week 2 Check-In Post will be published shortly ! I will be removing my spring twists in 1-2 weeks. I haven't decided yet, but I can't wait to see how my ends are doing !

Are you participating in the KCCM Challenge ? Or any other Challenge for that matter?

1 comment:

  1. I do like JBCO as well. For this challenge I was using Cold Pressed Castor Oil. I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...