Tuesday, September 18, 2012

KCCM Week 2 Check in



Hello Curlfriends ! 

Just a quick post for my Week 2 of the KCCM Castor Oil Challenge ! 

1. Where do you live? 
I live in RVA/NoVA


2. Are other members of your family naturals too? 
Yes, my cousin and her daughters are natural. Another one of my cousins has locs.

3. How did you use Castor Oil in your hair last week (week 1)?
 I used Castor oil mostly as a leave-in spritz and massaged the oil in my scalp since I still have spring twists in.


Straight to the point huh ?  :0) 

If any of my readers are participating in this challenge, please let me know in the comments section !


I hope that everyone is having a great week !







I made this a while back, but I realized I shared it everywhere but here on the blog ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...