Thursday, September 20, 2012

KCCM Week 3


KCCM Check-In Week 3 Curlfriends ! 


I can't believe how fast September is flying by ! It will be Thanksgiving before we know it ! Sheesh ! Slow down Calendar, will ya ? 

Here are this week's Challenge Check-In Questions! 

1. Since going natural have you ever felt really overwhelmed? If so, Why? If not, What have you done to make this journey run smoothly?
No, I don't think that I have felt overwhelmed really. It might have occurred right after removing my locs because I had no idea what to do with my hair. That issue didn't last long though because I stumbled onto Youtube and became slightly addicted. Ive always tried to make sure to listen to what my hairs needs, research everything for myself, and educate myself on my hair. That's really helped this second journey of mine. 
2. Do you see any change in your hair since using the castor oil?
 I don't see any visible changes because my hair is still in a protective style ! :)
3. How did you use Castor Oil in your hair last week (week 2). Did you use it any different than week 1?
 I'm still using castor oil as a daily spritz and some nights I'll massage the oil throughout my scalp. 
I still cannot believe how fast this month has gone by already ! I think we will be in for a rough winter though, and I can definitely wait for that ! Whew *shivers* I am definitely not ready for that ! 

Anywho, here are my previous check-ins! 
KCCM 1
KCCM 2 

Oh, I will be removing my spring twists this weekend is time is on my side ! I'll definitely be posting some hairlicious photos!!

Stay steady curlfriends, the weekend is drawing near! #fistpump


As always..

Lol, this makes me giggle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...