Friday, September 14, 2012

A Challenging First Week.





I seriously laughed out loud as I wrote that title.

I have every intention to overuse the word challenge. I hope you'll find it just as amusing as I do. Although I must admit it will be more of a challenge to find funny ways to use the word challenge as September moves forward !

I'm sure you all are wondering how I did. Well if you are subscribed to the blog and my youtube channel, then you have a partial answer.

I did a great job on everything but vlogging and blogging. Despite the fact that I have a pretty little calendar that stares me down every morning.

I. Have. A. Problem.
(You'll realize this when you see that this is a 1st week check in and we are almost to the end of  the second week. lol.)

My newest vlog was published yesterday though. You can view that here.

Just a couple of missteps, but that is alright because I will do better.

This is exactly why I did this challenge. To change my production level ! So, instead of focusing on where I fell short, I will be posting my "make up" vlogs and blogs this week along with my current vlogs and blogs. I am just going to keep moving right along, finding ways to make myself better !


September Squats Challenge is going well, I'm up to 35 squats as of yesterday. I haven't taken any fanny photos yet to compare. (For myself, I won't be posting fanny photos. lol) I can see a difference in my thighs though and also my calves. There were a couple pair of shorts that were too tight around the thigh area and now they fit wonderfully!

I love when I see progress. I'm starting to get a little cut in different areas now. I love, love, love it! I can definitely feel a difference in my core. My lower back is really has a tendency to ache a lot because of the arch in my back. (I get it from my Momma! Lol) I sometimes feel sore if I lay or sit in certain positions for extended periods of time. I realized yesterday that it rarely occurs now. I'm looking forward to seeing how my back does or doesn't hurt during my cycle. It's usually amplified during that time. I see a difference in my stomach area, but it's not enough for me. So this week and next week I will be going even harder. I plan on amping up foods that minimize belly fat/bloat and cutting out foods that cause belly fat/bloat.

80 Healthiest Foods Find. All Thanks to Tumblr ! 

My Bevie Challenge is definitely on a roll. I'm proud of myself for mainly drinking water and teas. I see a difference in my skin and nails. Although my acne is rearing its ugly head right now, I can still see that its softer, smoother and brighter.


Next up, is the Kinky Curly Coily Me Castor Oil Challenge. I have my first entry post here.


Now, I have not yet updated my art blog. I aimed to do that at least once a week. So I am only a post behind. That's not too shabby at all.

Have you read my original challenge post?  Oh, also if you haven't done so, please follow @iSimplyCare on Instagram to keep up my #Naptember and #HGKWW Photo Challenges.

Well, despite a couple of hiccups, I am still proud of myself. I know I can do better though. So I will !

What are some things that you do to help you stay on track when participating in challenges ?

:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...