Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September is a Wrap!



I'm sure you're wondering how I did with my September challenges right? I mean, I just know that it was dogging you in the back of your mind that I barely put up any type of updates (except for here , oh and here too).

I'm sure a "Get on with it Stephanie" might have been voiced, even loudly... in hopes that I would perhaps "get my life" and thoroughly update you on challenging myself with challenges.

Well, relax and let your finger do the scrolling.

Let us begin...

Everyone wants to place blame right ?

No one wants to be blamed either I might add.

So as much as I would love to blame my raggedy, no good, very bad laptop for my lack of blogging and vlogging. I can't.

 I can only place but so much blame upon the sleek black, technological paper weight known as the "dreaded damn dell" The rest, alas, must be placed with myself.

I started out with great intentions, I penned a cute little calendar, wrote down what would be posted what day and where.It was great,  I had everything mostly mapped out.

But the DIL bug bit me, and oh did it bite me hard!

DIL? Do-It-Later. Now you know.
Don't let his coy smile fool you!


The goal was to post 3 blog posts weekly, 2 vlogs weekly, and 1 one art blog post weekly. I had enough ideas to fill up an editorial calendar but you can clearly just how many posts I actually did publish. Now, I won't bore you with specifics or wallow around, I glad that I actually did it. It being accepting all those challenges and attempting to see them all though with great results.

I only fell short in the blogging/vlogging area. Elsewhere I did a darn good tootin' job!

Bevie Challenge ? Great, I'm glad I randomly decided to do that for myself. I drink way more water now, and I can tell a difference in my skin, even if my acne monster is out to play right now. Having a toteable water bottle makes it easier as well, plus I'm being "green" It's a win-win for me and Mother Earth. You're welcome.


Squat September ? Definitely sweet, I don't have a before and after pic, but I do see a definite noticeable difference. I've always had more junk in my trunk so it's kind of hard to tell. LOL.
I see changes in my legs and thighs! Thank you squats and lunges. Bless you.

Now that we are in October I'm doing some more challenges! Read more about that here. I'm just going to keep going and be better!

Oh, and as far as the KCCM Challenge, that's going great as well. I post regular updates about that each week. I think that I'll be installing another protective style soon also.

That's all folks !

Quick question, do you have ways to keep challenges in order ? 
 Do you tend to keep going or end it if you miss a day or two ? 



2 comments:

  1. It sounds to me like you placed quite a stringent set of requirements on yourself to begin with. I think you can give yourself a well deserved pat on the back for a September well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely have to agree with you, which is why I am not completely beating myself up over it. *pats back*

      Thank you though ! I appreciate it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...