Monday, October 1, 2012

October What ?!



Well, welcome to October curlfriends! This month just barged right on in! I can't believe how fast these days are just passing us by !

Well, to welcome in the month of October I'm doing some more challenges ! My September Challenge Recap will be up tomorrow.

So why more challenges ? Why not! I found a great fitness and yoga challenge that I'm very excited for! I've been trying to incorporate more yoga into my exercise regimen and now I've found the perfect way.

GrowSoulBeautiful started a yoga-a-day challenge on Instagram. There is a pose for everyday of October, and you post an image of of yourself doing each pose. Simple and fun! Make sure you are following my Instagram account @iSimplyCare! Why not join in on the yoga-a-day pose as well! I did the first pose today and it felt so great ! My lower back had been hurting from an exercise that I did earlier. The Upward Salute (Urdhva Hastasana ) pose really stretched it out for me.
My Urdhva Hastasana

Yoga-a-Day for October


The fitness challenge that I'm doing this month is by Hey Fran Hey and Chescaleigh. It's called PlankandGreenOCT. For the month of October, you plank daily and each day 5 seconds is added to your original planking time. You also drink a green smoothie daily with four difference leafy green vegetable bases, week one is Spinach.



This challenge I'm particularly excited about, because I was looking for ways to step up intensity and core/ab workouts and this definitely helps. 

I'm not overloading myself with challenges this month just in case you were wondering ! Lol. I'm going to continue to focus on blogging, building my brand and vlogging semi-regularly.

Did you join any challenges this month ? 
What are they, are you excited about them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...